Wayne Coste is a licensed professional engineer with over 45 years of professional experience. He was awarded his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Connecticut in 1977.
Statement on 9/11: “I could explain my long journey to 9/11 awareness, however, my reasons for remaining active are more pertinent:
- Additionally, I am a witness to a mass murder in which the people who pushed the buttons and brought the towers down are still “at-large.”
- As an engineer, I believe that physics and engineering is important, and to be told that the laws of physics didn’t apply on September 11 is an affront to me as an engineer.
- There is a greatly villainized community in the country, the Muslim community, which may not even be at fault for the crimes of 9/11.
- If something like this can be hidden in plain sight, what other stories are being filtered out of the media discussions?
- 9/11 changed everything and what I say is that every time a politician open his or her mouth, 9/11 pops out. There is no money for education, no money for healthcare, no money for social safety nets … there is money for war, for drones and for comprehensive wiretapping and surveillance. When asked why we need this …. the answer is 9/11 … but it is the wrong story.
- Every lie requires a bigger lie to cover-up the last one.
The engineering reports describing the onset of destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 are incomplete and misleading to the point of fraud. As an engineer by profession I find this to be egregious. If you can’t demand accountability in engineering reports that comply with the laws of physics, what can you ask for accountability in?”
For about 6 years, he was actively involved as a volunteer with Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. He was a member of the Presenters Team and was the Congressional Outreach team leader. Wayne was a member of the AE911Truth Board of Directors for about a year before leaving Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth to launch Truth Outreach, Inc., which is the not-for-profit organization sponsoring the 9/11 Truth Action Project.
In addition to writing about about various aspects of 9/11, he has been researching the physical evidence about the Pentagon for several years and has identified numerous details in the damage that can only be explained by a large plane impact. These include the severing and movement of the tree in front of column 16 and most recently identified the location of a leading wing strut from a Boeing 757 between light pole #3 and the impact point.”
Analysis of a large, multi-floor section of the east facade of the South Tower traveling horizontally 70 feet/sec as a single intact entity while in free-fall. “Surfing” the Big Wave on 9/11: Analysis of a Large Perimeter Column Wall Section of the South Tower
An detailed analysis of the destruction of the Twin Towers which leads to a hypothesis of the mechanism employed to destroy the towers. Investigating the Mechanics of Destruction at the Twin Towers on 9/11: The Case for Propelled Demolition
A discussion of the history of the “peer review” process and historical precedents to the NIST report on WTC7. Neglecting Peer Review: A Case Study of Engineering Ethics and the Official Reports about the Destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 (WTC7) on 9/11
Ethics and the Official Reports about the Destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers (WTC1 and WTC2) on 9/11: A Case Study, by John D. Wyndham, Wayne H. Coste and Michael R. Smith, 2014 IEEE International Symposium on Ethics in Engineering, Science and Technology. See also the poster for the paper presentation in Chicago, May 23-24, 2014.
The World Trade Center Analyses: Case Study of Ethics, Public Policy and the Engineering Profession, by W. H. Coste, M. R. Smith, and R. M. Korol, June 2015. Peer Reviewed, Accepted for SEFI 2015 (European Society for Engineering Educaton); Included in Conference Book; Refused entry to conference at last minute.
Explanation of the Evidence at the Pentagon on 9/11 – Answering the 9/11 Consensus Panel Challenge, by Wayne H. Coste, May 28, 2018. This single long video (5 hour and 40 minute) is narrated by Wayne Coste.
Explanation of the Evidence at the Pentagon on 9/11 – Answering the 9/11 Consensus Panel Challenge, by Wayne H. Coste, August 21, 2018. The same material produced as a series of short videos narrated by David Chandler.
Detailed review of the claim that explosives were a source of damage at the Pentagon on 9/11 and the absence of any supporting evidence. Peer Review of Barbara Honegger’s Parallels Between the WTC and Pentagon Evidence and Why It Matters, YouTube
Member of the Scientists for 9/11 Truth Pentagon Study Group